Skip to content
THE FOLLOWING LIST OF FAQ’S WAS ADDED ON 9/10/16…
- How many miles/ day are you riding?
- In the first 10 days, without carrying panniers, the longest day was 96 miles and the shortest 45 miles.
- With panniers, 50 miles is a long day.
- How much does your bike weigh, with four panniers, a tent, sleeping bag, Thermarest and juggling clubs?
- When will you arrive in Oregon?
- Monday, Sept. 13, and I’ll meet my daughter, Emily and her husband, Aaron, and ride with them for nine days!
- What kind of bike are you riding?
- Is your bike an attractive color?
- Yes, it is a light green. Lisa May and Jenny Wayman think it’s a very cool color.
- How many miles did you ride in the first ten days?
- Where will you sleep?
- I will camp, stay with friends, stay with Warm Showers hosts (for bicyclists) and, occasionally, in a hotel.
- How often do people say, “Hey Biker Boy, may I feel your thighs?”
- Since Jenny and Murray left, no one has said it.